Belmont House is a Registered Nursing Home, providing care for people with dementia and long term mental health problems, under constant supervision of trained staff. The House, which is just one mile from Bodmin town centre, originally opened in 1992 and following extensive refurbishment, registration was increased to 40 nursing beds.
Our light and airy bedrooms have wash basin facilities, a television aerial point, nurse call, multiple electric sockets, a mirror and bedside light.
Belmont House has a well equipped and very spacious main lounge which is used for residents activities, entertainment and social gatherings. There are two other smaller and more peaceful lounges that are sometimes used for private meetings with friends and relatives. There is also a separate dining room, where most residents prefer to eat their main meals.
Belmont House Nursing Home,
Love Lane, Bodmin, Cornwall, PL31 2BL
Tel: 01208 75057
Fax : 01208 78836
Registered Manager: Paul Seels, RMN
An independent report about Belmont House Nursing Home is
available from the Care Quality Commission.
Facilties, Services & Amenities
- Qualified RMN staff on duty 24 hours a day
- Warm homely atmosphere
- Well furnished comfortable bedrooms and communal areas
- Nurse-call in all rooms
- Assisted baths
- Wet rooms/Wheel in showers
- Local GP’s available
- Daily choices of meals all home cooked by our qualified chef
- Laundry on premises
- Visiting dentist chiropodist and optician
- Internet access
- Visiting hairdresser
- Self -contained gardens and patio areas
- No smoking policy
- Visiting unrestricted
- Daily varied and themed activities with our in house activities co-ordinator and visiting musicians, entertainers